4.04.2008

Safe Haven for Fat-Assed Cat Found!

And the best possible outcome has happened. \

Jose has talked to Aaron and they’ve agreed to keep BabyGirl. This is the best possible outcome because Jose and I adopted BabyGirl together (with Jack, and my god, I still miss that cat so much). BabyGirl knows him, familiar with him, he’s familiar with her, they’re both familiar with Aaron (rofl) . . .

And Josh would like us to keep her until we actually physically move anyway, since moving her before would just be entirely pointless and way too traumatic for both of us (me and the cat).

Yay. =) Thanks for all your positive thoughts and those of you who sought out a solution. I really appreciate it.

Now I get to spend some more time with my fatty bumbling around my feet and greeting me outside the bedroom door in the morning with her squeaks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment