1.15.2009

I have news!

You might want to sit down for this one. Some of you have already found out in dealing with me during about the last month and a half, but I wanted to keep this a secret until things were more sure.

We would have never expected it in about a thousand years, but . . . I'm pregnant. =)

As of Sunday(ish), I'll be 12 weeks along. My due date is (gasp!) August 7th. I'm a glutton for punishment to be most pregnant during the hottest months of the year, yeah?

J and I are thrilled. He's wanted kids for a long time, I just haven't been ready. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure I'm ready now, but I think that may be a good thing. I'm sure over-confidence can't be great in parenting.

The first few weeks after I found out, I was terribly sick, and couldn't go much of anywhere. J took very good care of me - ran the errands, did the mundane, cooked for me whenever I *thought* I could eat. Thankfully I'm pulling out of that, and with vitamins, right diet, and anti-nausea medicine, I'm managing my symptoms much better.

At this point I'm sleeping ALL the time. And I'm enjoying it. =)

Well there you go . . . I suppose that's all I'll write for now so that you can have a chance to get over the shock value. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment