1. How long have you been married?
Six years in February. I think that's 42 in dog years.
2. How long have you been together?
Seven years in March. Egads!
3. Where did you go on your first date?
Faces in town . . . although he didn't know at the time it was a date. =) I asked him later that night to be with me. And he agreed.
4. Where did you go on your latest date?
Well that's a great question . . . I suppose our last "date" would have been to go to Sonic and Walgreens after T was born! lol!
5. What's your anniversary date?
February 17, 2004
6. Where were you married?
The Justice of the Peace.
7. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom?
Hmmm. How about the decorated wood cutting board from Mary Anderson. It has our names and wedding date routed on it. =)
8. Where did you honeymoon?
No honeymoon. =(
9. What food do you like now because of your spouse?
A lot of cooking shows! That's fair. He now loves steak sans the steak sauce because of me. =)
10. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse?
Matchbox 20 and Incubus.
11. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse?
12. Favorite PG rated thing you like doing together?
Movies, board games, and puzzles.
13. Last gift you bought your spouse?
Er . . . good question! Probably the electric razor.
14. Last gift your spouse bought you?
She wasn't bought, but he gave me Tori. =)
15. Favorite things about your spouse?
We can be retarded together and he still loves me for it!
16. Something you disagree about:
Video games! And his major dislike for cats.
17. Book that you both like:
He isn't really a "book" person so to speak . . .
18. Worst shared experience?
Now why would I want to go there?
19. Best shared experience?
Making the prettiest baby in the world - and raising her together.
20. One thing you want to do together in the future?
Get the hell out of this state