12.07.2009

Because if my friends jumped off a bridge . . .

1. What time did you get up this morning?
-4:30 am
2. How do you like your steak?
~Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
~Boondock Saints II
4. What is your favorite TV show?
~The Simpsons
6. What did you have for breakfast?
~Blueberry pop tarts
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
~Soul food
8. What foods do you dislike?
~Brussels sprouts and bananas. I’m not much for lima beans, either.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
~Chop House
10. Favorite dressing?
~Either ranch or raspberry vinaigrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
~Nissan Altima
12. What are your favorite clothes?
~Comfortable ones
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
~Ireland, London, Australia, France, just to name a few.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
~Depends on the day. Sometimes it’s ½ empty because I just emptied it.
15. Where would you want to retire?
~Somewhere with a beach and balmy breeze
16. Favorite time of day?
~The time when I get to go home and see Puddin’
17. Where were you born?
~Here
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
~Pool
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
~N/A
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
~N/A
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
~N/A
22. Bird watcher?
~I’ll watch them but I’m not an avid watcher.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
~Night, hands down.
24. Do you have any pets?
~Just one kitty cat we affectionately call Fatass.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
~Nah, you already know my latest and greatest, Facebook friends.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
~I went through phases (don’t we all?). I remember wanting to be a concert pianist or actress the most.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
~Swimming in my pool all day, every day.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
~cat
29. Are you married?
~Yup
30. Always wear your seat belt?
~Yup
31. Been in a car accident?
~Just one – wasn’t my fault.
32. Any pet peeves?
~Chewing with your mouth open, talking about subjects you haven’t researched, and ASSuming that everyone has the same viewpoint as your own.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings.
~Meats, onions, and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower?
~Hyacinth
35. Favorite ice cream?
~Cherry Garcia
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
~McDs I think.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
~None. Booyah!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
~Sheila
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
~Anywhere but Walmart. Let’s say Target.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
~No.
42. Broccoli? Dog food?
~Broccoli is awesome. Especially with cheese.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
~Considering I’ve taken very few vacations this is easy to answer. The one I took to St. Louis with my Mama when I was 14.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
~Last time we went out to dinner was for M & A’s engagement dinner . . . so . . . them, kids, Mama, S, J, and other family friends.
45. What are you listening to right now?
~The heater hum.
46. What is your favorite color?
~Blue, silver, green
47. How many tattoos do you have?
~3
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
~No one
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
~4:19 pm
50. Coffee Drinker?
~I would looooove to have some coffee! After T is finished nursing, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment