12.02.2010

Truth Box

I have the Truth Box application on my MySpace profile. I believe I'm going to be deleting my MySpace account in a couple of weeks, but first I wanted to memorialize some of the things that were said about me. 

- April Rocks!
- The most beautiful soul I know, I love you:)
- I think you are the most beautiful, amazing woman EVER! Love ya!
- to know you is to love you, to love you is to respect you, to respect you is to be your friend, to be your friend is the greatest privilege i have had in life. SM.
- you will be an amazing mommy :) *hugs*...
- One of the most beautiful people I know, I love her:)
How could I have not saved those? 

***Edited 12/09/10 to include these:

- I adore your smile and your strength as a mother, and one day I hope I can be just as good of a mother as you are to your sweet little one! Your growth is amazing to watch (well on facebook and blogging at least)! You are one of those inspirational women people (like me) like to surround themselves with!
- You are one of the most intelligent, level-headed people I know. You are also caring, beautiful, and a wonderful mother to your adorable daughter. You are genuine and stand up for what you believe in. You are patient and kind-hearted. Definitely one of my favorite people, even if we've never met in person! :o)
- someone I don't know very well and never met in person...I was friends with her hubby years ago. Im glad I made her my friend on here though because she seems to be a really great person and Mom to the cutest little babygirl ever! Shes always got good advice for me too :)
- you are the most open minded and caring person I know. You introduced me to so much, and undoubtedly I would not be the person I am today without you. I love that we can agree to disagree and still respect each other. You are an awesome mommy and wife. You rock! 
- I miss you!!! You are one gorgeous, funny, and amazing mom. And we REALLY need to get together more often! 
- you're a good friend from school seems like u r doing well in life and seem to still be a great and caring person 
- the one that's always outside when there's parties and all the text messagings...nice to know i have a friend even tho we never really hang out!
- I have only met you in person a couple of times. I think you are attractive, and you have a warm positive energy that makes you a pleasure to hang around with. I hope your life gives back to you all the love you put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment